Bandlaguda Jagir has seen a rapid growth in real estate acitivity after its inclusion into HMDA (Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority).
The suburbs around Financial District-Gachibowli-IT Corridor have seen a steep rise in real estate prices thanks to growing economic activity due to creation of IT and ITES jobs. The main suburbs surrounding these growth areas include Manikonda, Narsingi, Kokapet, Tellapur, Nallagandla, Gopanpalli, Hafeezpet and Kondapur which have touched exorbitant price tags (as per Hyderabad standards) per square foot. Since real estate prices in these suburbs are beyond the reach of many who work in the IT/ITES zones, many home buyers have started looking elsewhere for affordable options.
Affordable growth areas like Bandlaguda Jagir have proven economically viable to many home buyers in the past 5-7 years. Bandlaguda Jagir is a recently created muncipal corporation in Ranga Reddy district and falls under Gandipet Mandal. The area has seen a rapid growth in real estate acitivity after its inclusion into HMDA (Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority).
Interestingly, Bandlaguda Jagir has an added advantage over suburbs of IT/ITES zones in that it is only 20 Km away from Hyderabad Airport. Also, the area is only 12 Km from IT/ITES zone. This has attracted many developers to build gated community apartments and villas in this area in the recent years. Projects such as Maple Town Villas, PBEL City, Giridhari Executive Park, ISOLA, Vasathi Anandi , SMR Harmony, Keerthi’s Richmond Villas, Arkon Keerthi Sunrise, Vaishnavi Oasis to name a few have offered home buyers great options of liveable, comfort and affordable homes. Apartments’ prices are as low as Rs 4000 per square feet and villas start from Rs 6500 per square feet in the area.
Some of the unique facilities in BandlagudaJagir include-
- Suncity, a suburb insideBandlaguda, is a shopping area with outlets like Reliance Fresh, More, HeritageFresh and many more super markets that serve daily groceries.
- TIME school, Army PublicSchool, Glendale Academy, Shadan Institute of Medical sciences and are some ofthe good schools in the area.
- GRK, M.S, K.K and Athidhi A/C aresome of the convention halls under reasonable budget.
- The military area surroundingone side of Bandlaguda has good green cover which offers lung spaces in thearea.
- Sri Raghavendra Sports Estate is a cricket ground home to many corporate cricketteams.
- The area is close to HimayatSagar & Osman Sagar fresh water lakes and famous National Park – MrugavaniNational Park which covers an area of about 700 acres.
- Musi rivulet flows nearby the area.
- Link road to ORR (Outer RingRoad) through APPA junction.
- Proximity to Hyderabad airportand IT/ITES zone.
- Road from Bandlaguda X Roads toKismatpur is getting extended with two way lanes.
Leading educational institutions in thearea include-
- Archangels High School
- Army Public School
- Baalyam Pre-School &Daycare
- Don Bosco School
- EUROKIDS Hydershahkote Preschool
- TIME School
- Global Discovery Academy
- Glendale Academy
- Kinderland Preschool
- Little Angels School
- Living Bridge Montessori School
- Shadan Institute of MedicalSciences
- Pristine Public School
- Small Wonders Play School
Healthcare insitutions in and around thearea-
- Al Shifa Mother & Child Hospital
- Amaan Multi Specialty Hospital
- Cocoon Hospital
- Crayons Hospital
- Rishitha Hospitals
- Sun City Nursing Home
- Vaibhavi Medical Centre
Current Projects in the area include-
- The ART Fourth Generation
- Sai Shakthi Symphony
- SMR Vinay Harmony County Block 1
- Empire Insignia
- GKRS PALACIO
- SMR Sms VINAY CASA CARINO
- Vasusri Residency
- VAISHNAVI OASIS
- Narayanamma Residency
- Keerthi Sunrise
- Karywell Homes
- Keerthi’s Richmond Villas
On the whole, Bandlaguda Jagir is a great place for first time home buyers who are looking for peaceful surroundings, good road connectivity, proximity to airport and work places at affordable prices.