Manikonda has been rated as one of the top ten property investment locations in Hyderabad. It has emerged as the IT corridor’s strong competitor.
Manikonda is a commercial and residentiallocality between the Financial District and Hitec City. The area falls in Gandipetmandal of Ranga Reddy district. The locality consists of two revenue villagesPuppalaguda and Manikonda.
This area has been popular with home buyersin recent times as many of the IT companies are headquartered in and around thearea. Another motive for looking for this location is because of the projectslike Lanco Hills and others. Lanco hills project includes several dozen townscomprising of residential, commercial as well as an IT special economic zone(SEZ).
The Lanco Hills Tech Park is part of theTelangana Government’s Knowledge Corridor. It consists of a built-up area of7.85 million sq ft including premium office space with both SEZ and non-SEZareas. These commercial spaces are designed to accommodate more than 75,000people with 12,000 vehicle car parking facilities.
The Chitrapuri Colony, a planned layout forTelugu Film Industry employees, is another project in this area.
Earlier as a panchayat, Manikonda hadissues with illegal constructions mushrooming without proper permits which hashurt buyer sentiment. The recent metamorphosis of the area from a panchayat tomunicipality has put an end to all illegal constructions under itsjurisdiction.
Home buyers also get a number of optionsranging from budget apartments to villas and also open plots. Apartments in thearea are in the range of Rs 4000 – 6300 per sq ft while villas range between Rs4700 – 10,000+ per sq ft.
Key Highlights and Developments-
- Manikonda starts from Nizampetin the north to Narsingi in the south along the ORR making road connectivity toRajiv Gandhi International Airport hassle free.
- It is well connected to themain city and has wider roads with an average width of 40 meters. There are twohighways leading to Manikonda; one is from Darga via OU Colony and the other isfrom Sheikpet.
- The Manikonda, OU Colony andSecretariat Main Roads have become high streets with many restaurants andshopping complexes housing many branded retailers.
- It has an abundance of world-classeducational and healthcare institutions, shopping and entertainment hubs, etc.
- Khajaguda Lake and KhajagudaHills are a popular spot for outdoor activities, such as hiking and bouldering.
- Nearest Metro station is 5Kmfrom the area and has good number of bus stops. The closest MMTS Train stationis at HITEC City.
Present Residential Projects in Manikonda include-
- Lanco Hills 16LH
- Sree Hanuman
- Vazhraa Vihhari Block C
- Palm Breeze
- Rineesh Garden
- Morning Raaga
- Spring Valley
- EGA Nest
- Sree Shrikara
- Vazhraa VIHHARI
- Lake View Villas
- Lanco Hills 8LH
- Abinandana Exotica – 1
- Indhra Prastha Villas
- Mamatha Nivas
- Lanco Hanging Gardens
- Abinandana Crystal Springs